There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

I love your series

Your series means alot to me it's alot like how me and my girlfriend met and all the crap we had to go through and some of the mistakes i made i want to personally thank you and wish that you make more videos.

Sincerly,
Sophois <3

Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

Strange

weird and interesting altho the continous beatboxing got a little anoying... still i liked it.

Dead Bodies Dead Bodies

^w^

First of all i love your style second the music is great and third will you be my new friend :3

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Haha, Of corse I will be your friend! I love the creepy style... all though i have been dabbing in a new kind of style... just dont have it prefected yet... something happy... something sooo happy it turns creepy... like seriously creepy... Lol but i dont know... anyways... thanks for the 10!!!

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

rofl

I liked it ^w^ make more please

Blizzconned Blizzconned

Lol

Blizzard has done this to me every year..... Owell I quit WoW now I play Mabinogi. :)
Love ur vid reminds me of when me and my buddy Andrew tried last year.

Reiko - Blocks Brat Reiko - Blocks Brat

I love the reiko vids :D

Did you know there are hentai games of ur little reiko? anyways keep the vids coming :3

Vampire Hunter INA  3 Vampire Hunter INA 3

My only critisism....

Just improve your animation and everything will be great :3 Story is good and characters are good your animation just makes some of the shitier stuff on NewGrounds seem good. All in all I like your vids keep up the good work.

jenni jenni

Um.....

wtf i got no humor out of it at all. only thing i liked were the girls :3 but besides tht u need to think things throught before you try to make a vid thts funny

Less Than Three Less Than Three

Ilove all your vids

Is there anywhere that i can get all of the songs? please dont stop making vids! =^w^=

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

Holy fuck

That was amazing pls make more vids